What is acidity?
In this generation, we all struggle with a problem call Acidity. What is acidity? Gastritis or acid reflux can be defined as a group of various symptoms caused by excess production of acid by the gland of the stomach i.e gastric gland.
Our stomach is designed naturally to produce hydrochloric acid (HCl) to help digest and break down food. The issues of acidity arise when there is excess production of this acid due to a few kinds of stuff such as acidic foods, alcohol, dehydration, and stress.
When acid reflux occurs, the glut wounding may move up from your stomach to your oesophagus. The lining of your stomach with a pH of 1 to 3 is designed as such to withstand an upper acidic environment. Your oesophagus on the other hand with a pH tropical to 7 is not, and you may wits symptoms such as an urgent sensation in the chest when this pH drops unelevated 4.
Other uncomfortable symptoms may include sour taste in the mouth, heaviness, and urgent sensation in the stomach or throat. Antacids or acid reducer such as ENO work to bring up the pH in your Oesophagus to whilom 3.5 relieving you from acidity.
What are the symptoms of acidity?
The symptoms of acid reflux include:
- burning sensation in the stomach
- burning sensation in the throat and heart
- difficulty in swallowing
- prolonged sour taste in the mouth
- bad breath
The supplies we eat passes by the oesophagus into the stomach. The gastric glands in the stomach create wounding which is necessary to rewording the supplies and to skiver any germs.
Acidity occurs when the gastric glands produce a large value of acid, increasingly than what is needed for the digestion process. This condition is characterized by an urgent sensation just whilom the stomach, or right unelevated the breastbone (the hollow part). This condition is very worldwide in India due to the heavy consumption of oily and spicy foods by Indians.
Acidity home remedies
Acidity occurs when there is glut secretion of acids in the gastric glands of the stomach. When the secretion is increasing than usual, we feel, what is wontedly known as heartburn, which is normally triggered off by the consumption of spicy foods.
Here are some home remedies for acidity.
- Skip the whisked drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water every day.
- Include banana, watermelon, and cucumbers in the daily diet of an individual can really help to avoid acidity
- coconut water can even help you relief from acid reflux.
- Drink milk – every day.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours surpassing you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is flipside rationalization for acidity. Have small but regular meals.
- Try to stave pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this without meals.
- Sucking on a piece of clove is a flipside constructive remedy.
- Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds, and yogurt are all known to requite you instant relief from acidity.
- Try chewing gum. The saliva generated helps move supplies through the oesophagus, easing symptoms of heartburn.
- Ginger aids in digestion. Either buy powdered ginger in sheathing forms or add the herb to your recipes.
- A simple preparation of lemon water with sugar can be sipped on an hour surpassing lunch to reduce uneasiness.
Gastritis and acid reflux is a very common condition affecting Asians. Immediate treatment can be used by Eno. Its characterized by the hurt burn in the stomach. But with proper treatment, you can get rid of it temporary but for permanent, you need to follow a few methods. These are some of the most satisfactory methods to get rid of acidity problems permanently.
How to cure acidity permanently?
you can try above acidity home remedies to cure your acidity permanently. There is several reason behinds chronic acid reflux. you must first understand the causes of your acidity. we have discussed the causes of gastritis, their pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment in another post. Do check out our amazing blog on ” How to cure gastritis “