Diet, Food & Fitness
7 Days Keto Meal Plan – 2
Here is a sample menu for the first week of a ketogenic diet to get you started:
- Breakfast: Sliced avocado, berries, and an egg omelet with sautéed peppers, kale, and onions
- Lunch: Lentil soup is served with a green salad that includes cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Dinner: Broccoli, roasted sweet potatoes, and fish with pesto
- Breakfast: Golden raisins, mixed berries, cashew milk, almond butter, and overnight oats are some of the ingredients.
- Lunch: Arugula, chickpeas, sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, olives, and feta cheese are all included in a Mediterranean quinoa salad with olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Dinner: roasted butternut squash and asparagus with chicken breast
- Breakfast:Shakshuka, an egg, and tomato-based Mediterranean morning dish is served with a slice of sprouted grain bread and is garnished with mashed avocado and chili flakes.
- Lunch:over a substantial green salad with an olive oil and herb vinaigrette, grilled shrimp, and pineapple kabobs
- Dinner: Black bean burgers served with roasted potato wedges and a cucumber and red onion salad
- Breakfast: 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon are sprinkled on top of 1 cup of cooked oatmeal, one banana, skim milk, 1 cup
- Lunch: 1/2 cup peach halves, canned in juice, 1 cup low-fat (1% or less) plain yogurt with 1 teaspoon ground flaxseed, 5 toast crackers from Melba 1 cup uncooked broccoli and cauliflower, 2 tablespoons plain or vegetable-flavored low-fat cream cheese, and a vegetable. sparkling liquid
- Dinner: Salmon, 4 ounces 1/4 cup toasted almonds and 1/2 cup green beans,2 cups greens for a mixed salad,2/fourths of a cup of low-fat salad dressing,1/9 cup sunflower seeds, Skim milk, 1 cup,1 little orange
- Breakfast: 1 cup of low-fat, plain yogurt with 3/4 cup of blueberries, 3/4 cup of orange juice with added calcium
- Lunch: 1 whole-wheat pita filled with 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes, 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers, 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce, 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, and 1 tablespoon low-fat ranch dressing.,1 kiwi and a cup of skim milk
- Dinner: Chicken stir-fry (3 ounces) with eggplant (1 cup) and basil,1 cup brown rice with 1 tablespoon chopped dried apricots,1 cup steamed broccoli,4 ounces red wine or concord grape juice
- For breakfast, try blueberries, flaked almonds, and overnight oats. Serve alongside a dollop of low-fat yogurt.
- Lunchtime recommendation: A salmon and avocado salad with greens, peppers, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, and a squeeze of lemon
- Dinner: Make a bean chili that is vegetarian. Serve with a green salad and brown rice.
- Breakfast: 1 avocado egg toast serving and 1 cup of blueberries
- Lunch: One bowl of loaded black bean soup and one medium orange
- Dinner:1 cup of steaming green beans, 1 medium baked potato, 1 tablespoon of nonfat plain Greek yogurt, and a dash of pepper.
Also, check another Easy Keto Diet Plan