Are you wondering about how to naturally relieve joint pain than continue reading the article? Joint pain is suffered by many people on day to day basis.
Is joint pain in your way of enjoying life’s little moments? You are far from alone. In fact, nearly one-quarter of Americans struggle with joint pain on a daily basis. And this number continues to increase each year.
So, what can we do to relieve joint pain? Is it possible to avoid the use of pain-relieving medications? And which natural remedies really help?
Here we’ll answer your questions and offer recommendations for the very best supplements for joint pain!
What Is Joint Inflammation?
Inflammation plays a central role in joint pain and discomfort. When we experience an injury, the affected area releases chemicals that cause swelling. In addition to the swelling, you might notice a few warning signs of inflammation including pain, redness, and a sensation of warmth. This is a part of our body’s natural healing process.
Inflammation can become even more of a burden when it continues after the injury has already healed. This is known as chronic inflammation, where the immune system begins to attack healthy tissues throughout the body.
There are a variety of factors that can lead to joint pain. It is most likely to affect individuals who have previously injured a joint, repeatedly overuse the same muscle, and those who are overweight. Age, daily wear and tear, chronic health problems, and mental health concerns like depression or anxiety can also keep our joints from feeling their best.
Joint Inflammation Symptoms
- Painful, aching joints
- Pain near the affected joint
- Swelling or bulging in the joint
- Difficulty moving the affected joint
- Warmth or redness around the joint
If you notice these symptoms, keep an eye on how long they last. Short-term inflammation is the body’s natural response to an injury while it heals. But if joint pain and inflammation persist, you could be dealing with arthritis, chronic inflammation, or other joint conditions.
What Causes Joint Pain?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sprains and injuries
- Lyme disease
If you’re experiencing swelling in your joints, then you’re most likely also dealing with quite a bit of pain. Unfortunately, joint pain is extremely common, especially with older age and as our health begins to decline.
The old injury from playing football in high school is suddenly back in the game. A fractured arm from a car crash decades earlier may begin to cause trouble all over again. Past years of unchecked inflammation may have resulted in chronic health issues now.
There are many, many health conditions associated with joint pain which is why it’s such a common complaint! If you’re ready to let go of the persistent pain so you can get back to enjoying the little things, then it’s time to find pain relief the natural way! We’ll show you how.
How to Reduce Joint Inflammation Naturally
Fortunately, there are ways to reduce inflammation naturally so you don’t have to live with your teeth permanently on edge. Taking anti-inflammatory supplements is one of the most effective ways to support your joints, relieve joint pain, and decrease inflammation.
And when it comes to knowing how to reduce inflammation naturally, curcumin should be at the very top of your list of joint pain supplements! This nutritious compound comes from turmeric and has been utilized for thousands of years for its inflammation-reducing qualities.
It works by inhibiting the inflammatory agents that lead to swelling and painful joints. Terry Naturally applies the powerful effects of curcumin to its natural joint pain relief supplements so you can finally find some relief that lasts.
- Terry Naturally Curamin: This natural pain relief formula provides easily-absorbed curcumin and boswellia for inflammation-easing benefits. It’s a best-selling product due to its soothing pain relief, without any harmful or addictive properties. Instead, Curamin relies on the healing and inflammation-reducing abilities of curcumin, boswellia, nattokinase, and DLPA.
- Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength: If you struggle with persistent pain that regularly interrupts your days and nights, choose a stronger formula. Curamin Extra Strength contains all the same nutrients as Curamin, but at a higher potency for those with serious pain and inflammation problems.
- Terry Naturally CuraMed Acute Pain Relief: If you’re in search of quick relief from acute, temporary pain, this anti-inflammatory formula is for you. CuraMed Acute Pain Relief combines curcumin with boswellia to reduce inflammation levels in an easily-swallowed liquid capsule for utmost absorption and effectiveness. Plus, CuraMed delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants for cellular protection and extra joint support.
How to Lubricate Joints Naturally
Joint lubrication is another crucial component of healthy, pain-free joints. The cushioning between each of our joints is known as synovial fluid. It’s important that this fluid stays intact to prevent bone from rubbing against bone.
When our bones don’t have enough healthy cushioning between them, we experience pain and, eventually, permanent damage to our joints. As we age, our synovial fluid can decrease. That’s why we often experience joint pain and stiffness as more of those birthdays tick by.
But even at a young age, maintaining healthy joint lubrication is important. Once our synovial fluid diminishes and our joints begin to rub against each other, it’s difficult to regain this cushioning.
Fortunately, there are simple steps we can take to prevent joint pain and inflammation and sustain healthy joint cushioning. It starts with enhancing our joint lubrication!
Wondering how to lubricate joints? There are natural methods of promoting healthy joint lubrication. Here are a few!
- Maintain a healthy diet: Regularly consuming nutritious foods can support everyday joint health. Be sure to include a healthy helping of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, and seeds in your diet. These foods are rich in nutrients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids that play a key role in reducing inflammation, fighting damage caused by free radicals, and encouraging the regeneration of healthy tissues.
- Exercise a few times per week: This is one of the most effective methods to maintain healthy joints and synovial fluid. Exercise increases blood flow which provides synovial fluid with a helpful supply of nutrients and oxygen. Plus, exercise helps circulate synovial fluid for better joint lubrication to avoid joint pain and stiffness.
- Take omega-3 supplements like Terry Naturally Vectomega: Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for healthy joints! They are powerful joint lubrication supplements because they have been shown to not only reduce inflammation, but also nourish joints, help relieve pain and stiffness, and encourage cell growth for healthy joint tissue.
How Can I Repair Damaged Joint Tissue?
It’s natural for our joints to become damaged with age and exercise. While this can leave our joints in pain, we can nourish our bodies with helpful supplements that ease pain and encourage joint tissue regeneration. Among the best supplements to rebuild cartilage is collagen!
Our bodies naturally contain collagen, but it slowly diminishes with age. In fact, by the time we’re thirty, we’ve already hit our peak of collagen production. Collagen plays a vital role in healthy joint tissue, so it’s no wonder that it is among the best foods to help rebuild cartilage.
What collagen supplements help rebuild cartilage?
- Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility: This collagen powder contains five different types of collagen for stronger bones, muscles, and joints! Collagen is an essential component of healthy cartilage, so taking a collagen powder targeted toward joint health is a powerful way to support cartilage regrowth.
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Collagen Protein: If you’re looking for a muscle- and joint- supporting protein powder, consider bone broth collagen. This mighty combo ensures healthy cartilage while protecting against weak muscles and joints, especially after physical overuse.
Try Natural Joint Pain Relief Cream to Target Soreness
If you’re sick of struggling with an achy joint that’s craving relief, it might be time to double the joint support! Take a natural joint pain relief supplement and apply natural joint pain relief cream at the same time.
This double-team approach is perfect for soothing inflamed joints and muscles, especially after an injury or over-exertion.
- Terry Naturally Traumaplant Comfrey Cream: This natural joint pain relief cream can help a wide range of concerns. From skinned knees to broken bones, it targets the affected area and helps speed up the body’s natural healing processes. Plus, it can ease chronic pain conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and more. It’s the perfect topical relief cream to bring a sense of peace over painful, aching joints.
Ready for Joint Pain Relief?
Whether you’re experiencing joint pain from injuries, physical overuse, or aging, it’s taking a toll on your body. Conventional pain relief is a common remedy, but it often covers the pain rather than getting to the root of the issue and fixing it.
By reducing inflammation, lubricating your joints, and easing stiffness, you’ll find a naturally healthier body and, most importantly, healthier joints.
Ready to enjoy life’s little moments again? These natural remedies will help you maintain strong and healthy joints for years to come! Want more natural remedies for your health concerns? Be sure to browse a health food store for even more options.