Want to have a perfect combo of crunch and cream? Have taco pasta salad and enjoy the creamy crunchy texture of it.
It has Italian seasonings in it. The salad is an Italian-style salad that you can have in your family gatherings at BBQ parties and many more.
It contains pasta, some vegetables, grounded kinds of beef, nachos, and nachos cheese. In addition to all these, you can customize it with some beans also. The salad is healthy to have as it doesn’t contain any calorie-rich ingredients.
The article is for those who are planning to make the delicious one at one of their family gatherings. We will also let you know about the recipe of the taco pasta salad, its customizations, and some fun things about this one.
How to make the taco pasta salad:
Here we bring an easy recipe for it for you. You can have the creamy crunchy salad anytime you want. The recipe is easy. It will take just 20 to 30 minutes of yours.
The nachos are the interesting ingredients. All the ingredients that are added to it are healthy. There is no unhealthy ingredient added to it. Here we have the list of ingredients for it.
- Spiral pasta
- Ground beef
- Taco seasonings
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cheddar cheese
- Green pepper
- Catalina salad dressing
- Tortilla chips
It is easy to make. You can have it in just 20 minutes. Follow the instructions very carefully to have the tasty one at your home.
- Take the uncooked pasta and boil it in the boiling water. Add the taco seasoning to the pasta.
- Take a skillet and sear grounded beef in it. Cook the beef until its color changes from pink to brown.
- Take all the vegetables to wash them with water. Chop the onions, green pepper, and cherry tomatoes. Properly shred the lettuce.
- Time to toss all the ingredients together in a dish.
- Take a bowl, transfer the boiled pasta in it, add all the chopped and shredded vegetables, and add ground beef. Mix the ingredients well.
- Top the ingredients with shredded cheese, tortilla chips, and the Catalina salad dressing.
- The cheese, creamy and crunchy taco pasta salad is all ready to eat.
- Take your bowl and have a healthy filling of the taco pasta salad.
Customizations in the taco pasta salad
You can customize your ones with some customized ingredients also. Following are some additional ingredients that you can have in your taco pasta salad.
- You can have beans in your homemade one. These beans are added to increase the protein profile of the salad.
- You can have some olives from the top also. This increases the tangy taste of the taco pasta salad.
- You can customize it with some avocados also. Have some thinly sliced avocados on the top of the taco pasta salads.
- Sour cream is another topping that you can have with the taco pasta salad.
- French dressing is also there in the options of customization.
Storage of taco pasta salad:
Storage of it is easy. Take an airtight container and store the salad in the refrigerator. The salad will remain in its original texture for 2 days then place in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Be conscious about some ingredients. Add the tortilla chips at the time of serving only. Don’t try to store it with tortilla chips. The tortilla chips will get soggy when they are placed in the refrigerator for two days.
The salad will taste better when refrigerated for a day or some hours. This is because during refrigeration the flavors will get settled and the aroma of the salad is enhanced. Don’t try to store your homemade one for more than two days.
It is an Italian-style salad. It contains some Italian spices for the flavor. The ingredients used in it are all healthy to eat. There is no unhealthy ingredient added to it.
It is easy to make also. It hardly takes 20 minutes of yours. There are many customization offers for you. You can add any additional ingredients of your choice to it. Taco salad has a good nutritional profile also.
Let us know if this article helps you when you are planning to make it.
Also Check: Egg Salad Calories
What combinations we can make with the taco salad?
Mexican dessert and the taco pasta salad.
Margarita drink with the taco pasta salad.
Spanish rice and taco pasta salad
Elote and taco pasta salad.
Black bean soup and the taco pasta salad.
Salsa and the taco pasta salad.
Is it healthy to eat?
From where do the proteins in the taco pasta salad come?
It is a protein-rich salad, you can say that.