Diet, Food & Fitness
7 Days Mediterranean Diet Plan
Feel free to modify the serving sizes and food selections to suit your requirements and preferences, and feel free to include snacks if you like.
- Greek yogurt for breakfast along with strawberries and chia seeds
- Lunch will be a whole grain sandwich with vegetables and hummus.
- Dinner will consist of a fruit salad and a tuna salad with leaves and olive oil.
- Oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast
- Lunch consists of zucchini noodles with Caprese sauce, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Dinner will be a salad with grilled chicken, farro, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese.
- Breakfast: a mushroom, tomato, and onion omelet
- Sandwich made with nutritious grains, cheese, and fresh vegetables for lunch
- Mediterranean lasagne for supper
- Yogurt with sliced fruit and nuts for breakfast
- Lunch will be a chickpea and quinoa salad.
- Dinner will consist of grilled salmon, brown rice, and vegetables.
- Breakfast would consist of whole wheat bread and sautéed vegetables.
- Lunch consists of zucchini boats loaded with cheese, tomatoes, bell peppers, turkey sausage, and pesto.
- Dinner will include grilled lamb, salad, and potatoes.
- Oatmeal with raisins, almonds, and apple slices for breakfast.
- A whole grain sandwich with vegetables for lunch
- Dinner will be a Mediterranean pizza topped with cheese, vegetables, and olives that is baked in whole wheat pita bread.
- An omelet with vegetables and olives for breakfast
- Falafel bowl for lunch with feta, tomatoes, onions, and hummus
- Dinner will consist of grilled chicken, vegetables, and fresh fruit.
On the Mediterranean diet, there is typically no need to track macronutrients (protein, fat, and carbohydrates) or count calories.