In this post, we will provide you with a complete overview of this illustrated synopsis of dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases PDF and its download link! Make sure to go through everything to understand what book you are downloading.
Brief Overview of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The sixth edition of the illustrated synopsis of dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases has been extensively updated to include updates on modern diagnostic methods including biological and laser therapies, as well as a curriculum for dermatological disorders as envisaged by the Indian Medical Council in 2019.
This book contains, simultaneously, various high-quality photos, flowchart, clues for differential diagnostic, and tabulated therapeutic strategies have been retained in the familiar student-friendly format in previous editions in a crisp bulleted text.
In the last decade and a half, the book was used by undergraduate students as the traditional dermatology textbook. The new version is certainly intended to assist UGs in breaking down the PG entrance.
This book does not, however, have anything to do with this — it is to demonstrate the interest of the UGs in this very popular topic and to make them acquainted with common dermatological issues.
A third of patients who see a GP or a pediatrician has ‘skin disorders’ have to be noted. UGs, therefore, need basic dermatological knowledge in order to direct their patients. Finally, the book is also used for dermatology PGs “in the early days of their residency in the dermatology field” and for general practitioners and pediatricians as retention.
Key Features of this book
Here are some key features of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases:
- Curriculums focused on skills are readily understood by using ‘to the dot synopsis’ and a well-illustrated document, which allows UGs to assimilate and replicate the concepts in the test (less important) and bring them into practice (more important).
- Incorporating various clinical and histopathologic photographs (approximately 800) and body-line diagrams (approximately 250), with multiple new tables and management flowcharts (approximately 100).
- Addition of state-of-the-art diagnostic and drug technologies including lasers and organic products.
- Description of major synopsis diseases for additional attention.
- Recent recommendations for the treatment of HIV-infected and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Recent leprosy management WHO / NLEP recommendations (2018).
Table of Contents
Here is the table of contents of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases. It has a total of 19 unique chapters for you to study from:
- Skin Feature and Structure
- Skin Condition Diagnosis
- Diseases of Papulosquame
- Bullous diseases 80
- Skin Appendix Disorders
- Pigmentation disorders
- Cutanic Vasculature Diseases
- Vascular irregular responses and neutrophilic dermatitis
- Physical stimulus Cutaneous Reaction
- Adverse reactions to medications
- Tissue Autoimmune Disorder
- HIV infections and sexually transmitted
- Arthropod, Worms, and Protozoa Skin Diseases
- Tumors of Nevi and Skin
- Interior disease Cutaneous manifestations
- Skin Condition Management
This book has delivered its education motive to various colleges in India and onwards.
We hope you found this review of Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases helpful. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book will offer you.
We also wish every medical student with the passion of studying Dermatology the best of luck in all of his/her future examinations and studies. This book is truly a very well thought and written book of Dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases and we, at WOMS would recommend you download this to gain even more clarity over this topic.
Now without any further delay, here is the link to Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases: