How to get rid of blackheads on nose is a very common question asked by many who really don’t like to make public appearances with these bitty dark spots on their nose.
Blackheads also are known as open comedo is defined as a blocked sweat/sebaceous duct of the skin. Blackheads are benign type of acne that usually forms on the face, but they can also appear on the body part like back, chest, arm, neck, shoulders and many more.
Treatment to get rid of blackheads on your nose
Here is the best solution on how to get rid of blackheads on nose. These methods are simple to use and can be tried at home all by yourself. They should be used regularly for the results to be shown at the dexterous.
Egg white mask
You can make an egg white mask to treat your blackheads. This mask will not only remove your blackheads on your nose, but it will also stop possible expected effervescence. Abounding in nutrients, egg whites are great for your skin.
- one egg;
- a clean towel;
- a small bowl;
- a facial tissue;
- separate the yolk from the white.
- wash your face.
- pat your face dry.
- Employ the egg white on your skin in a thin layer.
- put the facial tissue on the white portion pressing your face gently.
- leave it some more time until this layer dries too.
- optionally, you can also apply a third layer.
- when your mask is dry, your face will feel tight.
- peel off the mask, and get rid of any residue.
- pat your face dry. apply some moisturizer.
Cinnamon and Honey strips
Cinnamon and honey are a very authoritarian combination due to the high content of anti-bacterial agents in honey which guard against acne-causing bacteria. additional, this treatment will remove anything clogging your pores. cinnamon, on the other hand, stimulates circulation. In the confine, you will get radiant, healthy, smooth, and blackhead free skin.
- organic and raw honey;
- cinnamon powder;
- clean cotton strips;
- Blend the cinnamon and honey together.
- apply a layer on your blackheads, keeping the layer thin.
- press a cotton strip over it.
- leave it for three to five minutes.
- remove the strip and wash your face.
- apply some moisturizer.
Cleansing sugar scrub
sometimes, decent exfoliating and moisturizing are all you need. Exfoliating actually removes dead skin cells clogging your pores. As follow, you’ll get better circulation, along with radiant skin. use jojoba oil as it is similar to the body’s own sebum. Apart from jojoba oil, olive, grapeseed or sweet almond oil are also recommended.
- 4 tbsp jojoba oil;
- 1 cup white or brown sugar;
- one airtight glass jar;
- some essential oil (optional)
- stir the jojoba oil and sugar until they blend well.
- in case you like a fragrance, add some essential oil to it. a few drops will do.
- put the mixture in a glass jar, storing it in a dark and cool place.
- stir the mixture before applying it.
- always apply it on a wet face.
- massage your skin slowly in circular motions.
- leave it on for half an hour.
- wash it off with water.
- apply some moisturizer.
Note: don’t use this scrub for more than twice as it can lead to skin irritation.
Lemon juice scrub
As lemon juice is abounding in certain vitamins and nutrients that are highly efficient against blackheads, this scrub is great for this skin issue.
- some lemon juice;
- some honey;
- some yogurt;
- a pinch of salt;
- rosewater or milk;
- a jar or a bowl’
- mix the honey, yogurt, salt, and lemon juice.
- applying the mixture evenly, scrub the affected area on your skin.
- you can also make a facial cleanser by mixing rosewater or with lemon juice.
- use this treatment every day, for up to 10-12 days.
It’s extensively known that green tea is great for your health in so many different ways. Not only can it improve brain function, but it can also stimulate weight loss, reduce the risk of various types of cancers, lower the risk of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s, improve dental health, and fight type 2 diabetes. Additional, green tea is amazing in the treatment of blackheads.
- green tea leaves;
- a teaspoon;
- a soft towel or napkin;
- a bowl;
- put dry green tea leaves in a bowl. one tablespoon should be enough.
- pour some water.
- create a paste by mixing these two.
- rub this paste over the black heads for 2 to 3 minutes.
- wash off with lukewarm water.
- pat dry with a soft towel or napkin.
This scrub is excellent for deep cleaning oily skin and unclogging pores.
Hint to get rid of blackheads on your nose
- wash your face at least twice a day.
- wash immediately after exercising as well.
- clean out dirty pores with a strip.
- wear oil-free sunscreen.
- Exfoliate two or three times a week to dissolve dead skin.
- pick the right exfoliating acid for your skin type.
- use a clay mask
- To get extractions from a professional.
Most people manage their blackheads at home without needing to see the doctor. Now you don’t have to worry about how to get rid of blackheads on nose. There are many myths and contraindications on how to get rid of blackheads on nose. But these above mentioned 5 remedies will be the effective remedies to get rid of blackheads on nose.
please do allowance this useful information with your friends and family by hitting one of the share buttons below.