In this post, we are going to overview the Dhingra ENT 7th edition in detail. As, The ENT stands for ears, nose, and throat, also known as Otorhinolaryngology. Further, the subject of ENT had been in the syllabus of third-year MBBS students.
Thus, the Dhingra ENT had made it easy for students to know the respective subject lucidly. Further, The book’s 6th edition has just launched with the advancement in the book. Hence, This book will enable medics to know the details about the subspecialties within the ENT specialty.
Features of the Dhingra ENT
- On the whole, The book had published by an elite group of professors related to the fields.
- Despite this, It is also comprising the advance and highly yields studies related to ENT.
- Subsequently, The book had been the best for solo or group studies.
- Also, the pdf book contains topics co-relating with each other. It will make you able to understand each content of the book clearly within a minimum time.
- Moreover, it includes the clinical methods with an illustrated description of each topic.
- Besides, the details related to the ear, nose, and throat had divided into sections. Hence, it will aid the readability.
- Despite all, on the first page of each section outline has been given to save students precious time, searching the topics here and there.
- It has been helping Mbbs students for a long to get respective marks in ENT subject.
So, here is the introduction to the authors of this precious pdf book.
Therefore, PL Dhingra (MS, DLO, MNAMS, FIMSA) is the emeritus consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi. Moreover, he is the former director, professor, and head of otolaryngology and head and neck surgery in the Maulana Azad medical college and associated LNJP and GB pant hospitals of Delhi.
Shruti Dhingra (MS, DNB, MNAMS) is a member of the international medical sciences academy fellow. Hence, in the field of laryngology and voice disorders. Moreover, she is a professor of otolaryngology and head and neck department of BPS government medical college for women in Haryana.
Contents of Dhingra ENT
Yet, the book contents submerged into the topics meeting the standards of ENT. In particular, The content has equally fractionated into the sections. Hence, the book has comprised of 491 pages with ten topics divides into sections and 95 chapters. Thus, these are the overview of some of them.
Diseases of the ear (Section 1)
This section of the Dhingra ENT book pdf contains a total of 22 topics. Like, anatomy of the ear, audiology, acoustics, hearing loss, cholesteatoma, chronic otitis media, etc.
Diseases of the nose and paranasal sinuses (Section 2)
All the topics related to the diseases of the nose beholds this section. There are a total of nineteen chapters in section 2. The included chapters are following
- Anatomy of nose
- Physiology of nose
- The disease of external noses and nasal vestibule
- Allergic rhinitis, etc
Diseases of the oral cavity and salivary glands (Section 3)
On the contrary, The section enlights the diseases of the oral cavity and salivary glands. Hence, This section had described in the five chapters. These are the chapters included in that section,
- Anatomy of the oral cavity
- Common disorders of the oral cavity
- Tumors of the oral cavity
- The non-neoplastic ailment of the salivary gland
- Neoplasms of the salivary gland
Diseases of the pharynx (Section 4)
Subsequently, The pharynx is the part of the throat. The section contains nine chapters on pharynx disorders. The chapters included in this part are the following,
- Anatomy and physiology of the pharynx
- The tumors of the nasopharynx, oropharynx, hypopharynx, and pharyngeal pouch
Diseases of larynx and trachea (Section 5)
The section has parted into ten chapters. Therefore, the chapters given in section 5 are all about the diseases of the larynx and trachea. Such as laryngeal paralysis, laryngotracheal trauma, cancer larynx, voice and speech disorders.
Thyroid gland and its disorders (Section 6)
Correspondingly, the section revolves around the thyroid gland anatomy and its disorders. Hence, it includes only one chapter, namely the thyroid gland and its diseases.
Diseases of the esophagus (Section 7)
This section explains the diseases related to the esophagus. The chapters include the anatomy and physiology of the esophagus with its disorders.
Recent advances (Section 8)
On the contrary, the recent advanced searches have been adding to the field of ENT. All those advances added in this section of the Dhingra ENT book pdf have been explaining coherently.
Clinical methods in ENT and neck masses (Section 9)
Yet, This one includes clinical studies to ease the learning process. Besides, those methods have added high yield research on the topics.
Operative surgery (Section 10)
The surgery related to the ENT has included in the chapter. Each chapter contains detailed topics on operative surgery. The chapters defined in the section are myringotomy, cortical and radical mastoidectomy, Myringoplasty, etc.
Conclusion of Dhingra ENT
After going through the book, it is sum up that it had been aiding the readability with its concept-based learning. Furthermore, the topics have been illustrating in a precise manner. Moreover, It is supplementary material for all those aspirants struggling to attain knowledge through the abridged content book. Thus, in short, it is a gift for the MBBS students.
|Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat & Head and Neck Surgery
|PL Dhingra & Shruti Dhingra
Download From Direct link
Note: The downloading process may take some time to start. so kindly keep patience until the download starts.