Vishram Singh clinical neuroanatomy
In this section of Mbbs pdf books, we include an overview and download link to Vishram Singh clinical neuroanatomy. You can read the overview and also download it using the link given at the end of the post.
The way of learning human anatomy by medical students has changed a lot in the past 20 years. They learn anatomy in a more systematic and integrated way now. Vishram Singh clinical neuroanatomy is one of the reasons behind this systematic and integrated learning. In this section of Mbbs pdf books, we include Vishram Singh clinical neuroanatomy in the genre of human anatomy.
About the Author
Vishram Singh is currently a professor and head of the anatomy department and a member of the academic board and doctoral course of the central committee, Santosh Medical College, Santosh University, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. He is also chief editor of the Journal of Anatomical Society of India. He received his MBBS and MS (Anatomy) degrees from King George Medical College, Lucknow, UP.
Professor Singh has taught anatomy to undergraduate and graduate students in various colleges and institutes such as King George’s Medical College and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, and has been an examiner in various colleges and universities. He has over 40 years of experience in teaching, research and clinical practice.
He received the award for best professor and researcher from Al-Arab Medical University, Benghazi, Libya. Anatomy expert, he has more than 15 books to his credit and has published numerous research articles in national and international journals.
Table of Contents
Here we present you the table of contents of one of the best books of neuroanatomy available in the market.
• Development of the Nervous System
• Nuclei, Functional Components and Distribution of Cranial Nerves
• Cerebellum and Fourth Ventricle
• Diencephalon and Third Ventricle
• Basal Nuclei (Basal Ganglia)
• White Matter of the Cerebrum and Lateral Ventricles
• Blood Supply of the Brain
• Meninges and Cerebrospinal Fluid
• Somatic Motor and Sensory Pathways
• Special Senses and Their Neural Pathways
• Reticular Formation and Limbic System
• Autonomic Nervous System.
• Organization and Functions of the Nervous System
• Peripheral Nerves and Ganglia
• Receptors and Effectors
• Dermatomes and Muscular Activity
• Central Nervous System: An Overview
• Spinal Cord