In this post, we have shared an overview and direct download link of SRB’s manual of surgery. Read the overview and download it using links given at the end of the post.
SRB’s Manual of Surgery brings trainee surgeons fully up to date with the latest procedures and technologies in general surgery. Surgery is one of the interesting subjects associated with the anatomy that needs to be studied from the 3rd year of MBBS.
Overview of SRB’s Manual of Surgery
The latest edition of SRB’s Manual of Surgery brings trainee surgeons and the undergraduate students fully up to date with the latest procedures and technologies in general surgery. Each chapter of SRB’s manual of surgery discusses both common and uncommon disorders that are covered in the great detail in the latest edition. It also discusses the staging and current oncological trends.
The author of SRB’s manual of surgery is Dr. Sriram Bhat M. he completed his MBBS from Kasturba medical college Mangalore in 1986 and also his MS from the same medical college in 1990.
He contributed to the medical literature by writing textbooks – SRB’s Manual of surgery for MBBS and PG students.
Dr. Sriram Bhat is a well-known surgeon in and around Mangalore. He has ample teaching experience bridge for more than two-decade. He is a dedicated surgeon and performs all major surgical procedures. He also performs laparoscopic and endoscopic procedures.
What are the features of SRB’s manual of surgery pdf?
As already mentioned The latest edition of SRB’s Manual of Surgery brings trainee surgeons and the undergraduate students fully up to date with the latest procedures and technologies in general surgery. All the surgical anatomy is included wherever necessary. The book contains all the important chapters of general surgery. The common condition has been discussed in detail.
- The text and the style of writing are easy to understand and remember, the accompanying diagrams and photographs are perceivable and unforgettable.
- The SRB’s manual of surgery has been updated and upgraded with a lot of dedication by DR Sriram Bhat M.
- Recent grading and staging of malignant conditions along with the recent trend in therapeutic modalities have been discussed whenever necessary.
- Brief operative techniques of relevant surgeries have been provided
- Recent newer concepts and management are added
- Exclusive 3000 original self-explanatory clinical photographs and illustrations relevant to be topics are incorporated.
- Surgical anatomy has been included.
- Newer appropriate tables, boxed and illustrations with special points are added at appropriate places.
Easy to understand and well-illustrated
Besides providing the latest information and all the basic concepts required, the SRB’s manual of surgery is mere to learn. If you are a medical student you must be well aware of the importance of human anatomy in the field of surgery. The book is concerned with providing deep knowledge of human anatomy in a systematic and consolidated manner with the latest surgical procedure and techniques.
Unique and effective
There are many surgery books in the market and as pdf but most of them are more like journals and are somewhat difficult to understand. But SRB’s manual of surgery is completely user-oriented and the book explains all the concepts in a systematic manner. Since the book is authorized by one of the most renowned authors of India, the book is completely unique and effective in explaining the latest techniques and procedures in general surgery.
This latest edition of SRB’s manual of surgery will be accepted by the teachers, surgeons, undergraduate, and postgraduates of the surgery department.
There are many books for surgery one can read, but SRB’s manual of surgery is still considered as the best book of general surgery. Download SRB’s manual of surgery for free in ebook format.