Painker’s Textbook of Medical Parasitology
In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Painker’s textbook of medical parasitology PDF under the section of mbbs books pdf. Read the overview and download using links given at the end of the post.
Overview of the book
If you are a medical student then you should know that you will need the Painker’s textbook of medical parasitology PDF in the third year of MBBS. Since the book is recommended by most of the teachers and professional doctors, we bring you the pdf of Painker’s textbook of medical microbiology.
Most of the medical students fail to maintain proper focus while studying microbiology. But to get good overall knowledge, it is important to learn microbiology with full interest. This book is specially designed to make the study of microbiology interesting.
Features of Painker’s textbook of medical parasitology PDF
- This book is designed as per the latest curriculum of MBBS as well as MD in microbiology
- The chapters are arranged sequentially and include all the latest information
- The book includes flow charts, tables as well as new high-quality photographs
- All the information from laboratory to laboratory diagnosis, treatment protocols as well as prophylaxis are included
- Important concepts that are required for PG examination are included in separate boxes
- For quick revision, key points are present at the end of each chapter