This book, ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management, provides a complete and explained guide to the investigation, diagnosis, and management of ENT disorders. It is a complete package for students to learn all these aspects of clinical practice at a time. In addition, this bookalso presents a thorough review related to the microbiology of ENT infections.
Many students find it hard to study the rough details of the subject with no interesting features. But, this book attracts attention by providing different clinical and histopathological diagrams making this book interesting. In addition, this book also explains different examination procedures for diagnostic purposes.
For the clinical purpose
This book covers every clinical dimension related to ENT infections and disorders. It is suitable for any physician working in primary care, junior doctors, and nurses who come across patients with ENT infections occasionally or routinely. In addition, this book is also helpful for senior clinicians to solve their queries related to ENT disorders.
Vinidh paleri (MS, FRCS in ORL-HNS)
- Consultant surgeon and honorary senior lecturer at the department of otolaryngology – head and neck surgery, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals, Newcastle upon Tyne, Uk
- complete clinical practice devoted to benign and malignant diseases of the head and neck
- Special expertise in transoral surgery and have the largest transoral robotic surgical practice in the UK
- Published more than 130 papers, reviews, and book chapters on head and neck oncology
- One of the oldest journals in the field and serve the editorial board for the annals of otology, rhinology, and laryngology
- Consultant surgeon and honorary senior lecturer at the department of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals, Newcastle upon Tyne, Uk
- Special interests in otology and skull base surgery and pituitary surgery
Clinical features of ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management:
This book is termed as the atlas for the investigation and management of ENT disorders and infections. In addition, this book explains fundamental concepts of all diseases to improve clinical skills. Let’s disclose these clinical aspects for detailed review.
This book provides detailed chapters on the microbiology for the diseases of ENT. In this way, this book makes it easy to diagnose different diseases of ENT. This book also covers details of different culture media for these diseases. Moreover, it explains the etiology of several diseases to investigate diseases easily.
This book offers a detailed explanation of these diseases with different clinical and histological diagrams. These diagrams make the details easy to understand. In addition, it also helps to memorize the clinical features of any disease. In this way, this book is interesting to learn the important aspects of different diseases related to ENT.
This book offers a very comprehensive detail of examination procedures. This book provides all the proper protocols necessary to examine any disease. Moreover, this book covers various examination methods for clinicians to diagnose disease in a better way.
This book covers all Infectious diseases of the structures related to ENT. In addition, it describes the important clinical features, examination, and treatment details of every disease. In this way, this book makes it easy to learn all the details.
Specific features delivered in the recent (1st) edition of ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management:-
This book attracts the readers because of its unique pattern and colorful illustration. In addition, this book follows the recent trends of study by making amendments in the conventional pattern. Let us go through these aspects for the sale of review.
- Described in easy wording without using tough terminologies and details
- It includes several colorful clinical images to engage the reader’s attention.
- It also includes different diagnostic images obtained using the latest technologies like x-ray, CT scans, etc.
- This book also includes the examination methods and protocols for every structure and its outcomes.
- Describes the microbial etiology of the infectious diseases of ENT
- This book also highlights oral cavity infections and examination procedures. This feature is also helpful for dental students to improve their knowledge and clinical skill.
- Highlights the infectious diseases of every structure in separate sections
- It also covers the management protocol of these diseases.
- This book is also available in pdf format for easy access to this interesting book.
Content details of ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management
This book covers every important dimension of the structures related to ENT. It covers all the examination protocols, different diseases, and their proper treatment. In addition, this book is helpful to improve clinical skills for any practitioner. This book offers a detailed review of all important diseases related to ENT.
Let us have a detailed review of this book’s content.
Chapter 1 – clinical examination of ear, nose, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, hypopharynx, and neck
Chapter 2 – microbiology of ENT infections
Chapter 3 – principles and practice of anti-infective therapy in ENT infections
Chapter 4 – infections of the ear
Chapter 5 – infections of the nose and paranasal sinuses
Chapter 6 – infections of the oral cavity
Chapter 7 – infections of the oropharynx
Chapter 8 – infections of the salivary glands
Chapter 9 – infections of the larynx
Chapter 10 – infections of the neck
Chapter 11 – tropical ENT infections
|Book name:||ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management|
|Author:||Vinidh Paleri John Hill|
|Publisher:||Clinical publishing services|
|Book volume:||110 pages|
After reviewing this book, you will be able to get thorough details related to this book. This book, ENT infections: An Atlas of investigation and management, covers all topics related to ear, nose, throat, and every associated structure. In addition, it follows the proper pattern to describe details of these diseases. Moreover, it provides examination, clinical features, and the treatment of these diseases.
This book is also available in pdf format. You can easily avail this opportunity to get access to the complete book details without surfing enough energy and bucks.