Diabetes is a multifaceted disease affecting a lot of body structures and functions. It may involve multiple body organs at the same time to worsen the body condition. Diabetes also has a deleterious effect on the cardiovascular system. This book, Diabetic cardiology, explains the side effects of diabetes on the cardiovascular system and provides the treatment.
Cardiovascular diseases are becoming the most common cause of death in people with diabetes. Therefore, there is a need to provide awareness among the public. Moreover, there must be an appropriate assessment and medication for patients at high risk of developing cardiac diseases. This book highlights both the pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions for these patients.
Common cardiac diseases associated with diabetes mellitus
Diabetic patients are at high risk of developing multiple cardiovascular diseases. These diseases are fatal, leading towards the border of death. Some of the usual cardiac disorders associated with diabetes mellitus are as follows:
- Stable coronary diseases
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Cardiac failure
- Peripheral vascular diseases
Clinical research initiative in heart failure and department of medicine at a west medical building, university of Glasgow, Glasgow Uk
Glasgow royal infirmary at Glasgow UK
Clinical aspects of Diabetic cardiology
This book, Diabetic cardiology, encompasses several clinical features to enhance the importance of these diseases in clinical practice. In addition, this book comprises every possible intervention for the treatment of these cardiovascular diseases during diabetes.
Best treatment approaches
This book describes the best treatment plans for diabetic patients to cure cardiovascular diseases. In addition, this book focuses on pharmacological interventions and also non-pharmacological treatment options. Moreover, these treatment plans are the best for diabetic patients with CVS disorders.
Incidence and prevalence
This book also provides information related to the incidence and prevalence of these CVS disorders in diabetic patients. In this way, it highlights the risk factor assessment in these diabetic patients.
In addition, this will help to prioritize the treatment plans for high-risk patients. Moreover, this book also provides information about the mortality rate among these diabetic patients suffering from heart diseases.
Pathogenesis of diseases
This book explains the pathogenesis of these cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients. It makes it easy to understand the etiology of these cardiac disorders. In addition, this will help to know the mechanism of these diseases and better treatment options for these patients.
This book encompasses the protocols about different diagnostic procedures for patients suffering from diabetes and CVS disorders. In addition, this will help to diagnose the type of diabetes and also the risk factor of these CVS diseases.
This book explains the latest innovation in the field of cardiology. In addition, this book highlights different non-invasive techniques to diagnose these cardiac disorders in diabetic patients. Moreover, this book also covers multiple future advancements in this field. In this way, it will help to improve the prognosis of the treatment.
Changes delivered in the latest edition of Diabetic cardiology
The updated edition of this book exhibits several quality features to improve clinical understanding. In addition, this book focuses more on the prevention and treatment plans for these disorders to manage appropriately. Moreover, this book also provides different study programs to understand the epidemiology of these diseases.
Let’s explore these convincing features to review this book.
- Effortlessly described details in an understanding way to improve the learning power of the reader.
- Reader-friendly and engaging content details
- This book also includes summaries and flow charts to describe all the details in a sequence.
- It also contains different clinical pictures to highlight major phenomenons.
- This book explains various studies to cover the epidemiology of cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients.
- It also highlights the incidence, prevalence, and mortality rates in patients of diabetes suffering from CVS disorders.
- This book also explains the pathogenesis of these conditions to understand the etiology of these cardiac disorders.
- This book also explains the clinical manifestation of these cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients.
- The latest edition also provides information related to non-invasive investigation procedures.
- This book also covers the preventive approaches in diabetic patients to avoid cardiovascular diseases.
- It highlights both pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment plans.
- This book also explains different medication options for the treatment of these cardiovascular diseases.
- It also provides information for cardiologists to diagnose the disorders and improvise proper treatment plans.
- It also includes the latest and advancing technologies to diagnose and manage these cardiovascular diseases.
- A pdf format book is available for the readers to get easy access on any electronic media platform.
Content details of Diabetic cardiology
The content detail of this book summarizes all the prevalent diseases in diabetic patients. This book helps to diagnose these cardiac disorders and also provides a management plan for these diseases. In addition, this book covers the pathogenesis and epidemiology of these diseases to understand the etiologic factors. Moreover, it also covers the latest innovations to treat these cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients.
Besides these features, this book also ensures the risk assessment by providing the incidence and prevalence of these diseases. In addition, it also highlights the mortality rate from these coronary arteries and cerebrovascular diseases.
Let’s explore the main headings of this book to know about the content.
- Epidemiology of vascular disease in diabetes
- Pathogenesis of atherosclerosis and vascular diseases in type 2 diabetes
- Coronary heart disease and diabetes
- Diabetes and acute coronary syndromes
- Diabetes left ventricular systolic dysfunction and chronic heart failure
- Diabetes and hypertension
- Diabetes and stroke/transient ischemic attacks
- Diabetes and peripheral arterial disease
- Prevention of cardiovascular events in diabetic patients
- Prevention of diabetes as a means of preventing cardiovascular diseases
- Diabetes for cardiologists
|Book name:||Diabetic cardiology|
|Author:||John McMurray Miles fisher|
|Publisher:||John Wiley and sons|
|Book volume:||308 pages|
Tbook provides all the fundamental features about the treatment of cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients. In addition, this book encompasses all treatment approaches and diagnostic procedures for a better prognosis.
This book is best for residents, general physicians, and specialists to improve clinical practice. Moreover, this book is also available in pdf format for easy access and portability.