If you face any problem while downloading any book, message us on Facebook. We will send you a fresh link
Overview of Davidson’s principles and practice of medicine
The introductory section of Davidson’s Principles and practice of medicine describes the basics of genetics, immunology, infectious diseases and population health, and discusses the fundamentals of clinical decision making and good prescriptions.
The new second part of Davidson’s medicine pdf on acute and intensive care medicine covers poisoning and environmental medicine and introduces new chapters on acute and critical illness.
In the same way, the third part covers the main medical professions, each of which has been completely revised and updated. Two new chapters on maternal and adolescent/transitional medicine complement a chapter on ageing and disease.
A new chapter on medical ophthalmology is included. The clinical examination overview summarizes the main elements of each system and is now introduced in chapters on biochemistry, nutrition and biology. The full text is described in detail, including over 1,000 charts, clinical photos, and radiology and pathology images.
An international expert advisory committee from 17 countries or regions and authors around the world reinforced the global perspective. The new second section on emergency and intensive care medicine introduces a major expansion and comprehensive introduction to the treatment of acute medicine and critical illness.
Features of Davidson’s medicine 23rd edition
- This book provides a distillation of the main information required for clinical studies in medicine. It presents important information for practical clinical work in a format while maintaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook.
- The material has been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasizing only those topics that will be necessary for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of material to aid clinical practice, including a practical chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to the interpretation of major clinical investigations.
- The text is directly based on the depth and breadth of experience of Davidson’s authors and its international advisory board.
- Updated to include major changes and new illustrations included in Davidson’s theory and medical practice.
Also, read - BD chaurasia anatomy PDF
Table of Contents
- Good medical practice
- Ageing and disease
- Critical care and emergency medicine
- Infectious disease
- Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
- Kidney and urinary tract disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Respiratory disease
- Endocrine disease
- Diabetes mellitus
- Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
- Liver and biliary tract disease
- Blood disease
- Rheumatology and bone disease
- Neurological disease
- Skin disease
- Therapeutics and prescribing
- Interpreting key investigations
- Laboratory reference ranges