In this post, we will be providing you with an overview current diagnosis and treatment in orthopedics and its download link! Make sure to read through everything given below to know if this is the book you are looking for!
Remember that many people charge you money for books, but here at WOMS, we provide you these educational books for absolutely free! Now, here is the full overview:
A Brief Overview of current diagnosis and treatment in orthopedics PDF
Firstly, this is the 5th edition of the Lange Current Collection of Books for orthopedic surgery. Also, it’s amazing to remember that the first edition of this book was 16 years ago. Since the first edition of this book, much has changed in orthopedics, but the objective has not changed.
It seeks to fulfill a need for a ready source of up-to-date knowledge on orthopedic surgeons and associated physicians’ diseases and disorders.
Also, the book focuses on orthopedic disorders, which emphasize the care of the patient from a general medical perspective, except for the topic of orthopedics.
Especially when the therapies are helped to arrive at a conclusive diagnosis or understanding of a disease, pathophysiology, epidemiology, or pathology.
It is particularly important to consider pathophysiology in certain cases, such as infection or neoplasm since the disease can arise at different points in the disease’s development.
- Advances in back pain management, including the substitution of discs, are included.
- The shoulder assessment information is extended extensively, including tables to elucidate shoulder problem diagnosis.
- The most recent extension in the musculoskeletal tumor section on the molecular biology of neoplasms.
- Osteoporosis surgical management, including procedures like kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty, and shoulder replacement details have been extended widely.
- Recommendations for the prediction of functions such as post-spinal cord injury ambulatory potential are revised.
- New orthopedic materials that modify the way arthroplasty substitution is done are included.
- Address hip conditions appropriate for arthroscopic therapy.
- The most recent information is explained with their current use of major growth drivers in orthopedics.
Table of Content
“1: General Considerations in Orthopedic Surgery
2: Musculoskeletal Trauma Surgery
3: Sports Medicine
4: Disorders, Diseases, and Injuries of the Spine
5: Musculoskeletal Oncology
6: Adult Reconstructive Surgery
7: Orthopedic Infections: Basic Principles of Pathogenesis, Diagnosis, and Treatment
8: Foot and Ankle Surgery
9: Hand Surgery
10: Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
12: Rehabilitation ”
We hope you found this review of the current diagnosis and treatment in orthopedics PDF. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book has to offer.
We also wish every medical student with the passion of studying pathology the best of luck in all of his/her future examinations/ studies. We, at WOMS, would recommend you download this to gain even more clarity over this topic.
Also, make sure to check out all the other books we have available at our site as we have a wide selection of MBBS books and many medical books that you can download for FREE.
Lastly, WOMS has got you covered no matter what type of book you are interested in! Moreover, make sure you carefully go through each book we have to offer as they play a valuable role in your future education.
Now without any further delay, here is the free download link current diagnosis and treatment in orthopedics latest edition:Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics [PDF Free Download]