In this post, we will provide you with a complete overview of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics and its free download link! Make sure to go through everything to understand what book you are downloading.
Overview of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
The identification of musculoskeletal conditions is also difficult considering the number of illnesses and the complexities of the diagnosis. The growing expertise in this field complements this.
Although a number of recent schoolbooks cover these disorders in-depth, this color atlas is designed to provide a quick and easy overview of assessing and treating these disorders.
The atlas is divided into parts based on the diagnosis. The text is short and contains detailed information on diagnosing x-ray properties, and pathological characteristics.
The reader can appreciate the numerous descriptions of muscle-skeletal conditions available in this atlas.
This atlas provides orthopedics, radiology, and pathology residents with a starting point. It also stresses the approach of a team effort and can attract and improve the diagnostic abilities of musculoskeletal disorders.
This clinical orthopedic atlas is a collaborative effort between two major organizations, the Semmelweis University (Hungary) Department of Orthopedics and the Mayo Clinic (USA) Musculoskeletal Tumor Center, both of which are very familiar with the various fields of musculoskeletal diseases. The writers hope that this atlas is educational and will support doctors in the care of their patients.
Key Features of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
The atlas has many key features that include:
over six hundred clinical images of patients
- 272 illustrations related to MRI and CT
- 710 x-rays
- 128 surgical and intra-operative photos
- And 73 micro photos that help to explain more than 250 orthopedic disorganizations’ basic characteristics.
Table of Contents
This book contains a total of 20 unique chapters explaining all concepts of the Atlas in great detail. Here is the table of contents of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics
- Chapter 1: fibrous dysplasia of bone and Malformations
- Chapter 2: Infection
- Chapter 3: diseases related to Arthritis
- Chapter 4: Charcot’s Joint
- Chapter 5: Fatigue Fractures or Marsh-Fractures
- Chapter 6: Hemophilia
- Chapter 7: Endocrine and metabolic disorders
- Chapter 8: Bone Tumors.
- Chapter 9: Soft Tissue Tumors
- Chapter 10: Neoformation of a joint and Tumors
- Chapter 11: Lesions of Bone that is tumor-like
- Chapter 12: Connective Tissue Disorders
- Chapter 13: Pediatric Orthopedics
- Chapter 14: Neck, Pelvis, spine, and chest
- Chapter 15: Shoulder, Upper Arm
- Chapter 16: Elbow, Forearm
- Chapter 17: Wrist and Hand
- Chapter 18: Hip
- Chapter 19: Knee
- Chapter 20: Ankle and Foot
We hope you found this review of Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics pdf. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book has to offer.
We also wish every medical student the best of luck in all of his/her future examinations/ studies. This book is truly a very well thought and written book and we, at WOMS, would recommend you download this to gain even more clarity over this topic.
Make sure to check out all the other books we have available at our site as we have a wide selection of MBBS books and many medical books that you can download for FREE.
WOMS has got you covered no matter what type of book you are interested in! Make sure you carefully go through each book we have to offer as they play a valuable role in your future education.
Now without any further delay, here is the free download link to Color Atlas of Clinical Orthopedics eBook: