Firstly, In this post, we will be providing you with an overview of Cardio-Thoracic, Vascular, Renal, and Transplant Surgery and its free download link! Make sure to read through everything given below to know if this is the book you are looking for!
Remember that many people charge you money for books, but here at WOMS, we provide you these educational books for absolutely free! Now, here is the full overview:
A Brief overview of Cardio-Thoracic, Vascular, Renal and Transplant Surgery latest edition book
In other words, this book, published by internationally recognized authors, offers a relevant and comprehensive description of the treatment for very severe problems and minimally invasive procedures. These issues that take place are analyzed to produce a book that is detailed and usable if applicable to the organ system and issue. Steps of operational approaches are clearly understood with the necessary technical considerations.
In addition, the latest edition of this book contributes as a valuable resource for many surgeons and medical students who have yet to graduate. It can also be used by other health care providing experts who aim to make this world a better place!
The design of the book is aimed at:
- Risk prevention and better control of operating risks
- Provision of surgical information on “general complications”
- Provision of operating-related information on ‘relevant complications’
- Offering detailed information in one book to help surgeons during the consent phase in their explanations to the patient
The book provides the following for each surgical procedure:
- Summary of surgical procedure and some history
- Anatomical points and probable anomalies
- Predicted Frequencies
- Different perspective
- Major complications
Table of content
Firstly, This book contains a total of eleven chapters explaining each topic in precise detail to guide and hone your skills in the medical industry! Here is the complete table of contents for Cardio-Thoracic, Vascular, Renal and Transplant Surgery:
- First Chapter: Beginning
- second Chapter : Transfusion of the blood
- Third Chapter: Surgery of the arteries
- Fourth Chapter: Surgery of the veins
- Fifth Chapter : Surgery for limb amputation
- Sixth Chapter : Possibility of life-saving hemodialysis surgery
- Seventh Chapter: Pulmonary Surgery
- Eighth Chapter: Heart Surgery
- Ninth Chapter: Surgery for the removal of kidneys
- Tenth Chapter : Kidney transplant Surgery
- Eleventh Chapter : Surgery for transplant of the liver
In conclusion, we hope you found this review of Cardio-Thoracic, Vascular, Renal and Transplant Surgery latest edition. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book has to offer. We also wish every medical student with the passion of studying surgery the best of luck in all of his/her future examinations/ studies. We, at WOMS, would recommend you download this to gain even more clarity on this topic.
Lastly, make sure to check out all the other books we have available at our site as we have a wide selection of MBBS books and many medical books that you can download for FREE. WOMS has every book available. It does not matter what book you are interested in! Make sure you carefully go through each book we have to offer as they play a valuable role in your future education.
Now without any further delay, here is the free download link to Cardio-Thoracic, Vascular, Renal and Transplant Surgery pdf: