Last updated on May 29th, 2020
In this post, we have shared an overview and download link of Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology PDF in the section of Medical books. Read the overview and download it using links given at the end of the post.
Overview of Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology
If you are a medical student then you should know that you will need the Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology PDF in the second year of MBBS. Since the book is recommended by most of the teachers and professional doctors, we bring you the pdf of Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology PDF.
Most of the medical students fail to maintain proper focus while studying microbiology. But to get good overall knowledge, it is important to learn microbiology with full interest. This book is specially designed to make the study of microbiology interesting.
Table of contents
• Bacterial Taxonomy
• Morphology and Physiology of Bacteria
• Culture Media
• Complement system
• Mycobacterium I: Tuberculosis
• General Properties of Viruses
• Herpes Viruses
• Arbo Viruses
• Rhabdo Viruses
• Medical Mycology
This textbook of microbiology has been so special only by the contribution of two renowned authors. The names of the authors are Late Dr. R Ananthanarayan and Dr. CK Jayaram Paniker.
How to read Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology PDF?
In order to develop a perfect understanding of microbiology, you need to develop proper ways to read it. Some of the ways that you can apply to read this book properly are:
- The first way is to read every single work in the book even if you feel lazy or of your mood swings.
- You should try to relate the diseases as well as other topics with the diagrams effectively. This will help you go catch the concepts easily and to keep them memorized for a long term.
- You should always connect the theoretical knowledge with the practical. You can do this only by attending all the practical
- You can also relate it to other subjects that may help you to develop a better understanding of microbiology.
Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Textbook of Microbiology [PDF Free Download]