Anaesthesia for Minimally Invasive Surgery
There are several surgical procedures that are minimally invasive and require different anesthesia protocols. For these minimally invasive surgical procedures, there must be a complete understanding of the anesthesia principles. This book, Anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery, is a complete package for any anesthetist to understand the clinical aspects of anesthesia.
This book encompasses anesthesia approaches for various minimally invasive surgeries. In addition, this book provides knowledge about how to refine surgical techniques to ensure maximum patient benefits. Moreover, this book covers anesthesia protocols for laparoscopic, bariatric, laser airway surgical procedures. It also encompasses minimally invasive thoracic and neurosurgical procedures.
From the learning aspects:
This book is best for anesthetists for a better understanding of clinical concepts related to anesthesia. In addition, this book is helpful for any specialist to gain excellence in their clinical skills. Moreover, this book provides information related to managing the patients before and after any minimally invasive surgery.
Thomas Allen Crozier:
- He is a professor of anesthesia at Georg August University, Gottingen.
- He is also the deputy editor in chief of the European Journal of anesthesia.
Clinical features of Anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery:
This book exhibits several clinical aspects to highlight the importance of anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery. In addition, this book also covers various important aspects about monitoring the patients and many other features. Let us get to know about the details of this book.
This book encompasses detailed topics about preparing the patient before anesthesia. In addition, it also explains the positioning of the patient for laparoscopic surgery. In this way, this book is helpful for anesthetists to understand the clinical aspects of treating patients.
Complications and contraindications
This book also describes the complications and contraindications of laparoscopic surgery. These features warn the anesthetists to manage the patient in a better way. In addition, this book makes it better to know about the post-operative complications of any surgery.
This book also provides information for the management of post-laparoscopy pain by using local anesthesia. In addition, this book also highlights the therapy for pain relief.
This book includes a topic related to laser surgery for the upper aerodigestive tract. In this way, this book also summarizes the latest innovations for minimally invasive surgeries. In addition, these surgical procedures require different anesthesia protocols. This book explains the anesthesia details for laser surgery in a very effective manner.
Features presented in the updated edition of Anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery
This book explains multiple features to describe the details of anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery. In addition, this book ensures the easy learning of the fundamental aspects. Moreover, this book is user-friendly for better understanding and memorizing the outlines. Let us highlight these features to review this book.
- This book describes all the details in easy and effective wording for better understanding.
- Easy for the reader to memorize the complex concepts of anesthesia
- This book includes clinical diagrams and flow charts to seek the attention of the reader.
- It also includes tables and boxes for an easy and quick review of the details.
- This book describes all the fundamental principles of anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery.
- This book highlights clinical features to improve clinical expertise.
- This book also describes the physiology for Improved learning and a better understanding of concepts.
- It also focuses on patient preparation and positioning for anesthesia and laparoscopic surgery.
- This book also encompasses information about monitoring the patient while performing surgery.
- It also explains complications and contraindications of laparoscopic surgery for better outcomes of any surgery.
- This book also provides information about post-laparoscopy pain and also pain relief.
- It also covers anesthesia for minimally invasive surgical procedures other than laparoscopic surgery.
- This book also highlights the anesthesia protocols for minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures.
- A pdf format is available for easy portability of this textbook on any electronic media platform.
Content details of Anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery:
This excellently written and comprehensive text will illustrate the practical aspects of managing patients and the examination guide. In addition, this book also provides a reference source for the reader to explore more information. Moreover, the author covers his extensive clinical efforts in this textbook.
This book is divided into two halves. One-half covers laparoscopic surgery and anesthesia. On the other hand, the second half covers the reminder bariatric and laser airway surgery. The second half also covers the minimally invasive thoracic and neurosurgical procedures. Let us explore the content details of this book.
- A chapter on the physiology of laparoscopic surgery highlights effects on neuroendocrine response and thermoregulation.
- The next chapter focuses on the preparation and positioning of the patient. This chapter emphasizes the clinical aspects of this book.
- In the successive chapters, this book subsequently explains the monitoring and anesthesia protocols for laparoscopic surgery.
- Subsequently, this book highlights the complications and contraindications of laparoscopic surgery. It also explains the management for post-laparoscopy pain and also pain relief.
- The following chapter explains information related to the bariatric procedures for the morbidly obese patient to improve prognosis.
- The upcoming chapters include thoracoscopic and laser upper airway surgery. In addition, this book also includes a chapter on minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures.
|Book name:||Anesthesia for minimally invasive surgery|
|Author:||Thomas Allen crozier|
|Publisher:||Cambridge university press|
|Book volume:||19 pages|
All these chapters include illustrative information and photographs that complement the text and explain the details.
This book provides vast knowledge related to anesthesia principles for minimally invasive surgery. In addition, this book also highlights the clinical aspects of patient management and therapy. Moreover, this book is sufficient for any anesthetist to provide anesthesia before any minimally invasive surgery. In this way, this book provides sufficient details for anesthesia.
This book is also available in pdf format for the readers. You can easily get access to the valuable content of this book.