In this section of MBBS pdf books, we include an overview and download link to Snell’s anatomy of human anatomy. You can read the overview and also download it using the link given at the end of the post.
The way of learning human anatomy by medical students has changed a lot in the past 20 years. They learn anatomy in a more systematic and integrated way now. Snell’s Anatomy is one of the reasons behind this systematic and integrated learning. In this section of Mbbs pdf books, we include Snell’s Anatomy in the genre of human anatomy.
There is no doubt that for the past many years Snell’s Anatomy is the most authoritative guide for learning human anatomy. It includes all the information regarding human anatomy that a medical student may need throughout his academic as well as a professional carrier.
Features of Snell’s anatomy pdf
- The book deals with various parts of from the surface to deep structures in a beautifully organized way. The book provides a detail explanation of everything
- All the illustrations of anatomical structures are found in high definition for effective learning
- Next to every explanation, detailed clinical notes are present. This book is well known for preparing medical students to deal with their future cases
- The book also includes embryological notes. This helps in a logical correlation of organ’s development with it’s clinics and functions
- This book consists of a separate and detailed chapter of surface anatomy. This teaches the students about various surface landmarks of important anatomical structures
Table of contents
- The thorax Part 1- The thoracic wall
- The thorax part 2- The thoracic cavity
- The abdomen part 1- The abdominal wall
- The abdomen part 2- The abdominal cavity
- The pelvis part 1- The pelvic wall
- The pelvis part 2- The pelvic cavity
- The perineum
- Upper limb
- Lower limb
- Head and neck
- The back