In this post under the section of mbbs books pdf, we present an overview and download link to Lippincott pharmacology pdf. You can read the Lippincott illustrated reviews and download it using the links at the end of the article.
Lippincott pharmacology 6th edition is an easily understandable pharmacology book. Lippincott pharmacology pdf consists of clear and conceptually illustrated text related to drug pharmacology.
It’s rich information and way to illustrate makes it one of the most famous pharmacology books. The illustrations that are present in the book are of high quality, colourful as well as sequential.
Various drug mechanisms along with important pharmacological facts make your study effective and result oriented. Further in this Lippincott pharmacology reviewer, we note that the edition of book is updated and consists of all the latest information to drug and pharmacology.
This Lippincott illustrated review series is the best source of information to pharmacology including a large number of illustrations along with complex diagrams.
Features of Lippincott pharmacology PDF
In the latest and updated edition of Lippincott pharmacology, you get lot more features than other pharmacology books. Some of the key features of the Lippincott pharmacology pdf are as follows:
- Lippincott’s pharmacology 6th edition consists of the latest and updated chapters. The updated chapters in the latest edition are:
- Drugs for dermatological disorders
- Drugs for obesity antihistamines
- Drugs for urological disorders
- Drugs of abuse
- Drugs for hematopoietic disorders
- Drugs for bone disorders
2. The book consists of as many as 380 high-yield, result-oriented and targeted questions
3. There are more than 600 high-quality illustrations that help you to memorize quickly
4. Next to each drug covered, there are illustrations of the adverse effects of those drugs
Table of contents of Lippincott pharmacology
Here we present you the table of contents of Lippincott pharmacology pdf. All the units and chapters are in chronological order.
UNIT 1 – Principles of Drug Therapy
• Drug–Receptor Interactions and Pharmacodynamic
UNIT 2 – Drugs Affecting the Autonomic Nervous System
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- Cholinergic Agonists
- Cholinergic Antagonists
- Adrenergic Agonists
- Adrenergic Antagonists
Unit 3 – Drugs Affecting the Central Nervous System
- Drugs for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Anxiolytic and Hypnotic Drugs
- Antipsychotic Drugs
- Drugs for Epilepsy
- Drugs of Abuse
- CNS Stimulant
UNIT 4 – Drugs Affecting the Cardiovascular System
- Heart Failure
- Antianginal Drugs
- Anticoagulants and Antiplatelet Agents
- Drugs for Hyperlipidemia
UNIT 5 – Drugs Affecting the Endocrine System
- Pituitary and Thyroid
- Drugs for Diabetes
- Estrogens and Androgens
- Adrenal Hormones
- Drugs for Obesity
UNIT 6 – Drugs for Other Disorders
- Drugs for Disorders of the Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal and Antiemetic Drugs
- Drugs for Urologic Disorders
- Drugs for Anaemia.
- Drugs for Dermatologic Disorders.
- Drugs for Bone Disorders.
- Anti-inflammatory, Antipyretic, and Analgesic Agents.
You may also like to read BD Chaurasia's human anatomy PDF
Students words on Lippincott’s pharmacology
In this context, we have also included the experience of some students while reading the pharmacology book by Lippincott. Almost all students claim that Lippincott’s pharmacology provides the latest and inclusive information.
The students claim that all the complex topics and concepts are covered in easy to understand and simple illustrations.
There are some students who also claim that they could have failed if they hadn’t read this book. All the explanations are concise that help most of the students to understand pharmacology perfectly.
Regarding the questions, there are more than 380 high-yield questions. All the questions are specially designed to target as well as result-oriented. Practising these questions will help you check your knowledge.Lippincott Pharmacology 6th Edition [PDF Free Download]