In this section of MBBS pdf books, we include an overview and download link to Grant’s dissector of human anatomy. You can read the overview and also download it using the link given at the end of the post.
The way of learning human anatomy by medical students has changed a lot in the past 20 years. They learn anatomy in a more systematic and integrated way now. Grant’s dissector is one of the reasons behind this systematic and integrated learning. In this section of MBBS pdf books, we include Grant’s dissector in the genre of human anatomy.
The Grant’s dissector pdf is the book that helps all the medical schools as well as universities to meet their requirements of teaching gross anatomy dissection courses. Using Grant’s dissector pdf, a student can learn various dissection procedures in a stepwise manner by providing necessary instruction. This book is suggested by leading surgeons of India.
Features of Grant’s dissector pdf
- All the chapters are designed so as to make navigation as well as memorization of all the necessary information easier and faster
- The book consists of more than 30 summary tables. This helps the students to ace their medical school exams
- There are many illustrations in the book that help to learn important gross anatomy and surgical concepts
- The clinical correlation boxes present throughout the book helps you to develop a clinical understanding and knowledge with respect to all that you learn through the book
- The Instructions related to dissection are concise and aims to provide a better understanding
Table of contents
- Upper limb
- Lower limb
- Head and neck
- Pelvis and perineum