In this post, we will provide you with a complete overview of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology and its free download link! Make sure to go through everything to understand what book you are downloading.
A brief overview of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
The classical textbook also provides fundamental knowledge about obstetrical and gynaecological practice.
Dewhurst’s Textbook on Obstetrics & Gynaecology, extensive in nature, includes contributions from a respected expert panel and incorporates an integral methodology designed to help patients obtain the best possible treatment.
Several challenging breakthroughs have been discussed in this new edition since the publication of the previous edition.
The Obstetrics & Gynaecology Textbook by Dewhurst is a plain, definitive, and realistic guide to women’s reproductive health. This is written by the university’s students and professionals alike.
Key features of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Here are a few key features that you will get when downloading this book:
- Encompasses the core concepts of gynecology and obstetrics
- Contains recent advancements and practical innovations
- Reviews all pregnancy stages from pregnancy to post-borne illness
- Offers information on mothers and fetuses
- Offers menstrual and infertility concepts
- Contains gynecological oncology information
- Include new chapters on maternal and psychological pregnancy disorders.
- The ninth version of the globally renowned text offers revised guidelines for effective obstetrical and gynecologic practice in the area of clinical care.
Table of contents
Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology contains a total of 61 unique chapters. Each chapter serving its role in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Here are the table of contents (Chapter):
- Pelvic and reproductive tract clinical anatomy
- Physiology of mothers
- Fetal membranes, and placenta
- Fetal growth regular
- Pre-design guidance
- Protection of the pregnancy
- Normal jobs
- Functioning fetal surveillance
- Analgesia and anesthesia
- Lactation and Puerperium
- Obstetrician neonatal treatment
- Random mistake
- Present error
- Pregnancy ectopic
- Illness of the Trophoblast
- Prenatal and hereditary diagnoses
- Clinical fetal medicine
- Emergencies in obstetrics
- Fetal growth disorders and fetal prosperity evaluation
- Multiple embryos
- Labor preliminaries
- Long-term childbirth
- Job induction and rise
- Malpresentation, misposition, disproportionate cephalopelvic care, and obstetrics
- Hypertensive disorders
- Pregnancy heart attack
- Pregnancy diabetes and endocrine disorder
- Renal illness
- Pregnancy hematological issues
- Various medical conditions
- Statistics of obstetrics
- Pregnancy termination,
- genital tract normal and abnormal growth,
- The cycle of menstruation,
- The function of gynecological ultrasound,
- Childhood and adolescence gynecological disorders,
- Amenorrhoea primary,
- Secondary amenorrhea and polycystic ovary syndrome,
- Menorrhagia and main dysmenorrhagia menstrual issues.
- Premenstrual disorder.
- Infection by pelvic disorders,
- Pelvic pain recurrent,
- Reproductive assisted
- The postmenopausal woman,
- Malfunction of the pelvic soil I: Prolapses of the uterus
- Incontinence of the urine
- Hysteroscopy and laparoscopy;
- Vulva Benignity,
- Vulva and genital malignancy,
- Menstrual, cervical, and ovary disorders,
- Cervical malignancy and malignancy
- Ovarian cancer of the epithelium;
- uterine benign disorder,
- uterine carcinogenesis disease,
- Sexual dysfunction,
- Obstetrics and gynaecology ethics dilemmas,
- The Law and the Gynaecologist,
- Sexual abuse & domestic violence,
We hope you found this review of Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology pdf. And if you have not read the overview, then do read it so you can understand what this book has to offer.
We also wish every medical student with the passion of studying Obstetrics and Gynaecology the best of luck in all of his/her future examinations/ studies.
This book is written in a unique manner and we, at WOMS, would recommend you download this to gain even more clarity over this topic.
Now without any further delay, here is the free download link to Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology eBook: